- first joined tumblr: woah how do you do those gifs and cool edits
- me now: woah how do you do those gifs and cool edits
there are two types of crushes:
1. a casual crush, you look at them and you’re like “wow you’re pretty cute i’d like to get to know you better”
2. absolutely, undeniably head over heels oh my god are you fucking kidding me you are perfect wow i’m literally going to rethink every conversation we’ve ever had for the next 9 hours of my life please love me
there is no in between
There literally isn’t.
Am I the only one who thinks that Tumblr is slowly turning into Facebook..?
- Facebook: "Like this photo if you want to hit the person who did this to this poor child, 1 like equals 1 punch."
- Tumblr: "If 10,000 people reblog this, I won't kill myself."
- Sounding familiar? It's emotional blackmail, and a load of bullshit, stop trying to turn Tumblr into Facebook, and stop looking for attention, and get some help. That might sound cruel, but in the end, would you really kill yourself because you didn't get 10,000 reblogs on a post? If you really wanted to die, you would do it, maybe saying goodbye to a couple of people, if any, you wouldn't announce it to everyone, you wouldn't try to broadcast that you're going to kill yourself to a nation of people. Suicide is a real issue, so quit joking about it and talking about doing it, like you would talk about your weekend.